Sunday, January 8, 2012

#10 Someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like to

My dear Lala.

Back in TP, I used to talk to her about relationship problems I was facing and she'd always have something constructive to offer; I was really glad that Lala was always making me look at things from different perspectives, thus allowing me to be slightly more appreciative of my ex-boyfriend, and my life in general.

We haven't been meeting as frequently now that we've graduated from TP, though we still catch up every once in a while. The last time I saw her was probably more than a year ago and I am feeling so guilty now that I wasn't able to attend her wedding since I was in Vietnam in December. 

It's amazing how time flies by so quickly. We used to joke about marriage back then, but now, it's not a joking matter anymore. Not for her anyway. I really hope that she's happy with her life right now and this is also a reminder that I should really arrange to meet up with her again soon!


ps. I should really get this 30-day thing over and done with soon!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...